Went to the doctor this morning and all is well. I am 5 cm now and ready to go. My doctor said the best part is that once I start having contractions again and they get to the 5-7 min apart stage that I can go to the hospital and not worry about being sent home. My body is ready whenever Jake is ready!
So business as usual until my contractions start up again. I am still traveling this week just a little more conscious on my body telling me when to go back to Louisville! I will keep everyone posted.
2 comments:
C'mon Jake!! These Ellis girls are anxiously awaiting your arrival. :-) Whitney, sending positive thougths and energy your way. We all are so excited! Definitely go as soon as those contractions begin as the second child seems to arrive much quicker.
Girl...I don't get it! This travel nonsense, your butt better park it in Louisville. Wishing Jake a safe arrival, can't wait to meet him:)
Post a Comment