Here are some pictures of Jake's room. As with the rest of the rooms, it is not complete but ready to be used. Ryan is planning on painting a mural that we found that will go in the corner of the room, to the right of the crib. Once we get that painted, we will be able to hang the art work and other things. We also need to go through Kate's old books and fill his book shelves. At least now, as soon as we get home from the hospital, he will be able to use the crib and we will be able to rock him in his rocker.
The attached link has before and after pictures of the kitchen, living room, and dining room, as well as additional pictures of his crib.
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneymardis/OurHouseBeforeAndAfter##
1 comment:
Whit, working hard I see. I bet you all are having a lot of fun creating your new home and putting your personal spin on it. I can't wait to see Jake in his new room. I would like to see your home soon, maybe really soon and see the new addition.
Post a Comment