So as of Friday morning, I am 3 centimeters and 50% effaced! Getting closer but no Jake yet. And being dilated/effaced doesn't mean that he is going to come early so we just have to wait and monitor the contractions. I have had very few contractions this weekend, which has made for a MUCH better and restful weekend. Looking back, I can totally correlate it to how much I have been working and traveling. Therefore, I am changing my schedule a little bit this upcoming week to only travel 3 days! Hopefully this will help.
Speaking of restful, we have had a great weekend so far! Last night we celebrated April's birthday at a new pizza place in town! We also had fun at Luke's 4th birthday party this morning! It is always so good to see all the kiddos and think about what all has happened in the past 4 years!
Otherwise, we have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! All the work on our kitchen, dining room, and formal living room is complete! We LOVE the look of it so far, even though it is nowhere near total completion. At least we have a start. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment