Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is Jake coming early???

The last 2 nights I have been battling some pretty bad contractions. I was working in Cincinnati last night and had 3 intense contractions in 25 minutes. Once I got out of the car I started feeling a little better and ended up staying in Cincy until my meeting/dinner was over!

Tonight was more of the same. After picking up Kate from school, we headed home and I was knocked out by several contractions. No dinner...laying in bed type of knock out! Kate and Daddy "kept a good eye on me" per Kate. She is so sweet! She kept trying to feed me something and just couldn't understand why I didn't want to eat! After about 1 1/2 hours I started feeling much better. Needless to say I am anxious about my appointment tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted!

We can't wait to meet you Jake!

1 comment:

Jessica Cietek said...

Ahhh Whit, hang in there and hopefully Jake is on is way:) We are praying for a very safe and healthy arrival. I'm sure Kate is so excited. Keep us posted!