Here is a much delayed post...oops. January started off more hectic than expected for the Mardis family (more to come) and the blog got left behind. Here is a post that I accidentally saved as a draft and didn't get around to editing...
The timing was perfect...we wanted to get together for The Ellis celebration and there just happened to be both a UK football game and a UK basketball game. The unfortunate part was the the Cats lost both games. The fortunate part was the company. As usual, the girls played and we heard very little from the 3 of them for 5+ hours. Jake was thoroughly entertained by everyone here, including the girls, and loved all the added attention.
Please take another look at Jake in his new green, fleece pj's. He is Doc reincarnated. We had so many laughs at the thought of Jake as the new Doc. It is so fitting and I can hope that Doc would take that as the ultimate compliment. Every time he puts these pj's on, I get to remanence on my wonderful Grandparents!


No comments:
Post a Comment