He is officially in crawling bootcamp. The typical, and by typical I mean not quite so big, 9 month old is crawling and possibly pulling oneself to a stand. Not Jake. He is content doing what he does best...sitting and laughing. His teachers said they would start working with him to get him on track. I just keep laughing, fast forwarding to when he is 2-3 years old and we can't keep up with him. And to think back (and wish upon) the time that he was content sitting there laughing at his big sister.
Here are his 9 month stats:
Length: 29 1/2 inches - 97%ile
Weight: 23 pounds - 75%ile - starting to slim down :)
Head circumference - 46 3/4 inches - 75-90%ile
He is as happy as ever, except when his teeth are poking through or he is sick. He still has his great laugh that can bring joy to anyone I know. He LOVES his table food, advancing from pureed food to finger food. I stocked up today on a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies to dice and have for him to snack on.
We were trying to catch his new hairstyle below...enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment