Sunday, September 6, 2009

August fun


Finally...here are some long awaited posts! I am alive and feeling somewhat better. I am not 100% but feel a thousand times better than I did this date in August. We had a wonderful August, full of visits from all the Grandparents. Ryan and I are so happy that our new house it now big enough to host someone overnight. Nothing makes me happier than hosting people for the afternoon, dinner, night, etc.

These pictures are from my mom and Bob's visit to Louisville for a Louisville Bats game and then Kate and my visit to their house while Ryan was busy with fantasy football. Needless to say, I needed the extra hands with Kate while I have been feeling so bad. Thankfully our family has been there to help.

We had a blast at the Bats game. Kate and Bob enjoyed some homemade lemondaid that they then had to replicate during our visit to their house.

Our visit to their house was packed full of activity, including a boat ride to Herrington Marina for dinner, a delicious homemade breakfast of blueberry pancakes, early morning fishing, cooking of no bake cookies (and lemonaid), a walk, and as always, feeding the birds. I enjoyed some extra rest and Kate enjoyed the time with Sue Sue and Pee Paw.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: