I apologize to all of you out there who check the blog for my lack of posts. I thought I was going to have some time this past weekend to post some pictures from the last 2 weekends but just can't seem to do it. I am still really sick but am hoping I am nearing the end. I have had a few 2 days here and there without vomiting so I think the end is in sight. The fatigue subsided with Kate around 13 weeks so hopefully I will be able to blog in place of 2-3 hour naps on the weekend here soon. It is just amazing how hard this pregnancy has been. Worth it I know...just hard.
I have several pictures to post when I get back from Chicago so stay tuned. Weekend before last, my mom and Bob came up for a Bats game and last weekend, Ryan's Dad and Opal Ann came up for a visit. We had a blast both weekends! It is so nice to have enough room for everyone to come up and stay :)
1 comment:
Hope you can stop hurling soon, love.
Janet
Post a Comment