Judd and Jennifer got a group of us tickets to the game and Ryan and I really enjoyed the day together. After a week in Chicago, it was nice to catch up on the week's happenings without a thousand interuptions from little Miss Kate. We also enjoyed watching Kentucky march to its first victory of the season over Univ. of Miami (OH). We tailgated with my Mom, Bob and a group of their friends before meeting up with Judd and his group. We enjoyed a little more tailgating after the game before we headed back to Louisville to relieve Nana and Michael.
After a little salad and a piece of pizza, we were both asleep on the couch by 9. After a full day of sun and activity, I really thought my energy level was back on track. Today, however, has been a little more rough. Good thing Kate decided to take a 2+ hour nap so I could snooze along side of her!!! Ryan was busy doing yardwork so I don't think he even missed us.
I have had my 1st 2 days in a row now without throwing up. Still a ton of nausea but I think this is a step in the right direction. My 12 week visit is Wednesday so hopefully in a week or 2 I will be back to 100%. I can not tell you how ready I am to feel somewhat normal again. When I told Ryan on Saturday that my energy seemed to be turning around, he said that my attitude seemed to be turning around too. After several mintues of laughter, I thanked him over and over for putting up with me over the past 2 months. I would have never thought that 2 pregnancies could be so different. I guess this is a look into the future of how different Kate and her brother/sister are going to be. I am so excited to at least feel like I can see the light at the end of this long dark tunnel!!!
Tomorrow will be filled with a few more chores and an extra day of fun with Kate. I am hoping another nap may be in my future again too!

1 comment:
Ahhhh! 2 days of no hurling! How lovely! Missing you!
Post a Comment