I could go on and on about how wonderful a dad Ryan is to the kids but will save it for another night when I have more time to write! To say that he is the best is an understatement. There are so many times over the past 6 years that we have been parents together that I stop and cherish the moment of what it means for my kids to have a dad like Ryan. His strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa, which generally creates a great balance.
Earlier today I was reflecting back upon the pictures of the past several months and there are so many of him with each of the kids and the camera captured nothing but pure joy. Here are a few of my favorites.
One of the best parts of this weekend was Kate's request to use her own money to buy 2 white t-shirts at Target so she could paint on them. As we were discussing what she wanted to put on them she said "Happy Father's Day Dad". I think Ryan's heart melted just a little.
We tried to spoil him with lots of good food and a relaxing day at home (minus the hundred errands he ran with us this morning). We love you Ryan/Daddy and could not get through this thing called life without you! Thank you for all you do for me and for being the best role model I could ever ask for my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment