Sunday, June 10, 2012

Friendships

On Friday night I had the opportunity to meet up with 3 of my teammates from UK.  Kristi, Misty, and I live within 15 miles from each other but we still don't see each other often enough.  Colleen lives just up the road in Indianapolis and I am ashamed to say that she has been there for 4 years and I have not made the time to visit!  I must put the regret of lost friendships behind me and focus on what I can control and that is reconnecting.

It was wonderful to meet up with the girls and catch up on all the happenings of 6 years.  So much has changed in our lives but our story telling was just the same - at least Colleen's story telling was the same :)  We shared a few drinks, laughed on all the craziness, and tried to catch up the best we could.  I look forward to our next visit!

No comments: