Monday, June 21, 2010
Sweet images
As I was drying my hair yesterday morning, this is the image I saw in the mirrow...my sweet girl crawled up next to her baby brother, making him laugh and smile! I will always cherish this picture because it represents so much. It represents the sweetness of our 2 children and the special bond that a brother and sister can have. I hope and pray that Kate and Jake are close and are able to always have each other for additional love and support. The image also represents what Ryan and I pictured when we decided to upgrade to a king size bed - all of us piled in an unmade bed on a lazy weekend morning. That is what family life really means. All of us together, with no worries in the world! So heck with a made bed or matching bedroom set...we have a bed that fits us all and is so comfortable that none of us ever want to get out! Aren't weekends great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it!!! We are getting those moments too since Molly is relating to Anna Cate more and more each day! I can't wait to see y'all!
ewwww, I just want to eat the little chubber! Kate is so so sweet with him:)
Post a Comment