Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kate's zucchini

Where do we begin in thanking the Nodine's for their hospitality! They are always so gracious to us and invited us up to enjoy their lake house for Memorial Day again this year! Their house is amazing and such a great place to get away from all the stresses of everyday life!

The pictures below are of Kate in her 1st bikini. At 7 a.m. on Saturday morning (our 1st morning there) she asked, "mom, is it time yet to put on my zucchini?" This is one of the cutest things she has said to date! I hope I will always remember that moment. So serious!

She wore her 1st zucchini well! She looked precious in it and I am sure we will have a thousand more pictures of her in it this year.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nanajo said...

Kate's zucchini/bkini story is great! She has provided us with so many wonderful memories of childhood's sweetness. Thanks to PeePaw for helping instill a love for gardening; she can enjoy it her whole life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAWYER!
As for Jake, his "healthy/chunky" appearance tells us he has plenty to smile about! LOL