Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tummy time

What I would do to keep Jake this size forever. I love this stage for so many reasons...first and foremost being the fact that they look so darn cute in just a plain white onsie! He is so cute I just want to each his cheeks! One of the other reasons is that it is fascinating how quickly they change. Here are some pictures of Jake's tummy time, along with several pictures of his feet/hands. Amazing how little!

Jake's 2 week appointment was on Monday, 4/5. He was 9 lbs 8 oz...WOW. In 2 weeks, he has gained over a pound. Needless to say, my milk has come in and he is getting plenty. Our pediatrician said he will probably be a really fat baby, which is healthy. Hopefully he will be as healthy his 1st year as Kate was!

His statistics so far:
BIRTH: 8 lbs 3 oz & 20.5" long
3/25/10: 7 lbs 11 oz
3/27/10: 8 lbs
4/5/10: 9 lbs 8 oz






Posted by Picasa

No comments: