Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 weeks old

Can you believe I am 4 weeks old already?

Here I am ready for my walk with Mommy on my 4 week birthday! I am loving the picture-perfect weather. My mommy and daddy take me outside all the time, either in the stroller or the Baby Bjorn. Loving life.

All is well in my life. I am steadily improving in my sleeping! My mommy is keeping me home all week to try and work on my schedule since school is right around the corner. I am sleeping about 4 hours at a time at night, which is pretty good for my age (from what they tell me). Hopefully I will start sleeping a little longer these next two weeks as I got to have my beauty sleep in order to show off for the girls at school.

My 1 month appointment is next Monday so I will get to see how much I weigh! I will keep you all posted!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: