Ahhh...the joy of a child's laugh. I tried to post this video several times (hence the reference in one of my last posts) but since I am ignorant when it comes to computers, I had little luck getting it to actually post. Thank goodness for our friend Jon who always helps us with this kind of stuff.
The video is from a few Friday's ago when we were getting the kids ready for bed. Kate started throwing her PJ's up in the air and as what usually happens when Kate starts throwing things...Jake's laughter was uncontrollable; as was ours! Many of you questioned what Jake was laughing at during the 1st "Jolly Fat Man" video and it was Kate throwing a roll of tape into the air. Who knew...
It has been so much easier this time around to stop and enjoy the moment. As I listen to this laugh I wonder if I will always remember this one moment in time. A moment where the 4 of us were together in the smallest room of our house, laughing like we have never laughed before...and all over a nightgown. I pray that I will always be able to hear this laugh. I pray that I will always be able to remember this night and think of the happiness that we all felt. I pray that even when times get tough, I am able to think of all the positive evergy I have around me. I am so thankful that I have a family that likes to laugh as much as I. This Thanksgiving, I am definitely thankful for the ability to laugh and for the 3 people and 2 dogs that always find a way to make me laugh.
We hope this makes Nana laugh on her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nana! We love you!
2 comments:
Whitney,
I love the deep belly laugh, I am cracking up. Hope you all are doing well. Tell everyone I say hello.
BJ
Thank you BJ, not only for reading the blog but for taking the time to comment! I keep watching the video for a good laugh. Isn't 6-12 months the best???
Congrats to you and Sarah on completion of the marathon!!! So proud of you guys!
Post a Comment