I meant to add the following post last Monday (yes...8 days ago) but my internet went down as I was trying to post and I forgot to get back on and update it! I am in Chicago this week so no pictures today but will add some this weekend.
Unfortunately I forgot my camera this past weekend and was unable to capture the beautiful wedding we attended in Hamilton, IN. Luckily; however, several of my other girlfriends were smart enough to remember their cameras so I will upload them to the blog once I get them.
One of my best friends, April, married her sweetheart Jon at his parents lakehouse in Hamilton, IN. Most of us were able to attend the wedding and made a long weekend out of the experience. With 10 of us in a house on the lake, we had a blast catching up on old times and making new memories. We enjoyed a nice lake tour, some jet skiing, floating in the lake, and as always, great food and drinks. We could not have asked for better weather or more perfect setting for a wedding. Thank you to April's and Jon's families for putting on such a great party!
Potty training update...Kate has officially accomplished it! She had one accident in the past week, which was on Friday at Michele's! She still likes to go A LOT because of all the attention but hopefully that will die down soon. We got her the Baby Bjorn seat cover, which is such a luxury now as we can just flush everything down and not have to clean anything! I am so proud of her and love to see the pride she takes in going potty by herself!
I hope everyone has a great week!
2 comments:
Hi Whitney,
I'm sure Ryan and Kate are missing you back in Louisville but hope you are having a productive week there. At least, you had a heavenly week-end at your friend's wedding before taking off. That sounded really nice. Glad the potty training is progressing so well, but it points out that our "Baby Kate" is no longer a baby. What a fabulous time it was though, and I look forward to her "little girl" years! Jo
No "Baby Kate" anymore! It breaks my heart but I guess she has to grow up! I was only gone 4 nights this week and she seemed to completely change by the time I got home. All of a sudden it seems as if she is a little girl! The "little girl" years will be fun too...just strange to think she is already a little girl!
We look forward to seeing you on the 16th!
Post a Comment