Monday, August 11, 2008

August misc...

Here are some great pictures from the past 2 weeks! Kate is growing like a weed...

While I was away, Kate accomplished talking on the phone and left me several precious messages. She can be so sweet at times but is testing us with her new found independence. I guess this is the start of the terrible 2's and 3's. It seems that she knows just what pushes our buttons. Oh the joys of having a girl!

I hope everyone has a great week!

http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneymardis/MiscAugust2008



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nanajo said...

So our sweet little Kate is exhibiting some terrible two tendencies?! It's probably unavoidable as you have to go through 2 and 3 to get to 4 and beyond. I know some might disagree, but I always felt that the years from 4-12 were the easiest. So just think about what you have to look forward to!

The pictures of Kate in her panties are so cute--can't wait to see her in this stage! All too soon, it'll be Victoria's Secret time.

See you on Saturday afternoon...