Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On the up and up!

Things are definitely looking up here at the Mardis household! Kate and I stayed home from school/work yesterday (Tues) and were both feeling much better today. I was feeling well enough to venture back to work today and am still feeling good...just a little worn down after a long day, which is to be expected. Ryan stayed home with Kate today and she was very playful and temperature free for the day. We are anticipating taking her back to school tomorrow but I will likely pick her up after her nap to come home and recover a little more to ensure the illness is actually nipped in the bud. If all goes well, we will probably do the same thing on Friday! Hopefully after a restful weekend this upcoming weekend, we will all be back 100% by next Monday! You don't realize how much work you have to do until you are too sick to do it!

Ryan is still feeling well so far! Let's hope we decontaminated the house well enough!

I am sure the flu has caught several of you out there...it is a rough bug this year! Hang in there and take your Tylenol as directed :)

2 comments:

Nanajo said...

Great news! I just came up to the loft to send you good wishes and hope you were feeling better--found the actual proof of it instead!

Yes, the flu (or something) has really been in our office (and with our patients)this winter. I will definitely get a flu shot next year, and I see where they are advising that for children too.

Hope Ryan continues to be the "escape artist!"

Anonymous said...

Whitney,

Hope you girls are 100% soon. Thanks for reading my blog. We are enjoying being in touch from different states.

Love,
Janet in VB