Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting ready to freeze!!!

No pictures this week! Of course we took some...I just don't have the time to load them and post them to the blog. I promise there will be tons by the end of this week. This weekend has been quite busy trying to get ready to be gone for a week. Ryan left Friday night to head up to Michigan for the week and I will be up there Tuesday night, after a whirlwind trip to Chicago first for work! From what I hear...it has warmed up to 1 degree there (wind chill -20)and they just got 6 more inches of snow! I can't wait to enjoy some time away with Ryan and some of our dear friends...John and Ginni, Jonathan and Alyson, and Kevin! Snowmobiling here we come!!!

Kate is doing great. We enjoyed a wonderful weekend of just the 2 of us! She was a trooper as we cleaned the house getting ready for Nana to visit and running the thousands of earrands that seem to appear right before you take a trip out of town. We took a trip to my mom's on Saturday night and enjoyed a delicious meal and then church when them on Sunday morning. Unfortunately, Kate did not adapt well to the nursery at church so I actually spent most of the service in the playroom. Hopefully by Easter she will adapt a little better!!!

Take care and I will keep you posted with pictures from our trip! I hope everyone is able to stay warm wherever you are!

Much love, Whitney

1 comment:

Nanajo said...

Hope your morning is not as tiring as your week-end was! You definitely need a vacation after all you have been through in preparing for it! I will be in Louisville about 2:00 to happily laugh with and love on Kate in Mama and Daddy's absence.