Sunday, April 17, 2011

Belated birthday posts

Here is a snapshot of the wonderful pictures Jon took during Jake's party. THANK YOU Jon. You captured some great moments! I had to change the header at the top because no matter who you are...this HAS to make you smile! This smile is a capsule of what we all feel like right now. We may be tired or consumed with the hecticness of life at times...but inside...this is a great representation of what life is about. Thank you Jake and Kate for always making us smile!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nanajo said...

Thaks again to John for somehow always being able to capture the essence of any given moment or person. We all now have a wonderful memory of Jake's first birthday and the adorable little personality he had at that age.

And Kate is now a movie girl? Daddy might have the whole gang/family going to the movies with him someday soon! Super!

Sarah said...

I love the new header!!!! I wish I could kiss his cheeks:) Happy Birthday Jake!!

Jessica Cietek said...

LOVE these shots! Did Jon get a bunch of good ones of the kids? Any of Harp? I know he was snapping like crazy.