Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank you Jon!

By now I am guessing that your Christmas card has arrived! We are so thankful for our dear friend Jon's artistic ability behind the camera! He truly captured the beauty of our children in these pictures! I won't show them all as there will likely be a few in your stocking. Here are a few that were included in the card!

The hot air balloon was amazing. We were walking to another spot in the part and noticed the balloon. I was as if they saw us taking pictures and lowered the balloon just far enough that it would show up in the picture and then lifted right back up into the air. Whomever was in control, thank you; you helped capture some amazing pictures!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nanajo said...

Yes, thank you, Jon! Whitney is not the only one who so deeply appreciates your talents behind the camera lens. We are all grateful recipients of the superb shots you capture.

The Christmas card was a delight!