Jake on the other hand is still going to be followed...for now. He had 6-7 little holes at birth and now he just has 2. His, like Kate's, are normal and will likely never impact him from a physicial standpoint. We will go back in a year and see how everything is going. Dr. Keller said they only concern with the types of holes Jake has is thriving. I don't think there is any problem there. Both kids got measured and looks like they definitely got the Mardis/Armstrong genes for height.
Kate:
Height is 44" - 97%ile (I never hit the vertical growth chart as a kid)
Weight is 38# - 75%ile
She is so excited to know that she can now ride "The Beastie" at King's Island in September; and as you can imagine, that is the first thing Ryan stated when I called to give him an update from the appointment.
Jake:
Length is 28" - 97%ile
Weight is 19# 3 oz - 90%ile - yes, he has gained a pound in 24 days.
The pictures in the post are just some random ones from the past 2 weeks. Kate is turning into such a little girl. She asked to go to the bathroom by herself the other night when we were out for dinner - and she passed - she covered the seat and washed her hands. For some reason, this hit me pretty hard. Where did my baby go?
Jake LOVES anything to do with the water...bath, pool, etc. He really seems to be the happiest baby, which allows us to enjoy everything even that much more. I am trying to take it all in, his smile, laugh, smell, cry, fat rolls, etc. I know I won't remember it all but hopefully I will at least remember some of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment