I spent a few hours today gathering all his things for his 1st day of "school" on Monday. As part of the process, I sadly folded up all his 0-3 month old clothes and transitioned everything over to 3-6 month clothes! It is so hard to believe that he has already outgrown all his newborn clothes and his 6 month outfits/sleeps are form fitting. I think we may have a linebacker on our hands!
He has fallen into a great schedule, eating at (or around) 7A, 10A, 1P, 4P, and 7P. We are waking him up for a 10P feeding and then he is sleeping until ~3A. Every other night or so it takes him a while to get back to sleep after the 3A feeding but otherwise, he is doing GREAT! As part of "baby bootcamp", we let him cry himself to sleep and after 2-3 nights, he fussed for 5 minutes or so and then fell fast asleep. Last week he forgot that I was going back to work and had a little more difficult sleeping than usual but hopefully next week will be better! Maybe he was just trying to prove to Nana that he can be difficult at times!
1 comment:
Got your card. What a cutie. I love the folds in his skin. So sweet. Love, Janet
Post a Comment