Saturday, November 7, 2009

Updated design

For those of you that check in regularly, I apologize that the layout keeps changing. I have been looking for a cute fall background and finally found this Thanksgiving one. It is fun to change it up! I am looking into printing the blog soon so it will probably keep changing!

No pictures yet this weekend! I will try and get some today/tomorrow. Ryan's dad and Opal Ann are on their way up to bring us some furniture. We are also taking some of our old furniture to consignment today. Slowly but surely trying to furnish our house with newer hand-me-downs :)

As the last posting said, Kate is starting to say some of the funniest things. We pray every night now before we eat with the oldie but goodie..."God is great. God is good. Let us thank Him for our food. Amen." The other day we were dressing her babies for "church" and Ryan said, "oh good, we can all go to church and pray." Kate responded with, "no silly, they don't serve food at church." We have laughed about it for 4 days now.

Enjoy the beautiful weather. We are off for a walk before nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute fall/Thanksgiving background! I hope you all have a great weekend.

Jessica Cietek said...

i vote for this one