Sunday, November 8, 2009

Perfect weekend

So we are trying a few new things...
1) Dressing ourself
2) Climbing a tree

Here are some of the results. Kate and I ventured to Kroger this morning for our weekly shopping trip and she dressed herself. She wanted to keep her pj's on but added a few accessories including the brown socks, black dress shoes, brown bow and sunglasses. The ponytail is new too. She looks so old, which is a little hard for me to handle!

We also have the perfect climbing tree right outside our kitchen window. Ryan has been teaching Kate how to climb and below is a great picture of her in the tree. Oh the joy's of being 3!!!

I hope everyone's weekend was as wonderful and relaxing as the one we had. I am off to catch up on some work while Kate naps. Ryan is at the park running 14 miles...trying to squeeze in as much running time as possible in the perfect weather. I hope to get in another walk to the creek before Jack comes over with Grant and Sloan...and some homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Yummy.

We have our ultrasound at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday so stay tuned if you want to know the sex of Baby #2 :) I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: