We met Alyson and her boys, Luke and Maddux, as well as Marcia and her kids, Davis and Caroline. The kids had a blast running around, playing on the farm animals, and picking out a few pumpkins. Due to the extra rain this year, the pumpkins were not in the best shape. We opted out on buying one and will go for one of the good (and cheaper) ones we saw at Kroger last week!
Later on Saturday, Ryan's dad and Opal Ann came up for another visit and we had a great time visiting. The boys enjoyed the "fancy" car show this afternoon while Opal Ann, Kate, and myself enjoyed a little shopping therapy at the mall. We were looking for some shoes as Kate is now in a size 9. We found a pair of new running shoes as well as some new play clothes from a store called 'naartjiekids'. If you haven't been there yet, I highly recommend it. By far some of the most perfect play/school clothes I have seen. Kate was too cute in the store as she picked out "the perfect outfit for her little sister". I told her as soon as we found out the sex in a few weeks, we would come back and buy him/her a little outfit. She said, "ok mommy, I know it might be a boy but I still want a sister." Too cute.
The family is enjoying a little R&R now. I am actually feeling well; I guess I can contribute that to the 2 hour nap I got yesterday and the 10 hour of sleep last night! Oh, the joys of being pregnant.

1 comment:
That lunch sounded awesome! Janet
Post a Comment