She was fussy for about an hour but is now back to her normal self. We just ate lunch and now off for a nap! I am glad this is behind us! We would recommend Dr. Gould to anyone who needs tubes! He and his staff were great!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Ear tubes
She was fussy for about an hour but is now back to her normal self. We just ate lunch and now off for a nap! I am glad this is behind us! We would recommend Dr. Gould to anyone who needs tubes! He and his staff were great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad to know she is doing okay!!! I didn't know she had been so sick with that! Same thing for me as a babe, I had the tubes twice:( She is gorgeous and really growing up! I love the barrette of course, hope my little likes them..I guess you never know! Take care of little Kate and give her lots of hugs and kisses from me and Bob!!!
Post a Comment