Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome Back April & Jon

After more than 3 years in Florida, my dear friend April and her husband Jon officially moved back to Louisville this weekend and we are so excited to have them both close again. This evening, Michele and her family (Will, William and Whitney) invited us, as well as the Kaufman's (Casey, Jennifer, John Riley, and Lucy) and April and Jon to their house for pizza, cupcakes, wine and beer. The kids had a blast playing downstairs in the playroom and we adults had a blast catching up on all that life entails! Speaking on behalf of all the girls, we are so excited to have April back and look forward to more girl time in the near future. It is amazing how fast time goes as Lucy is already almost 4 months old and it seems like she just arrived yesterday. I enjoyed holding her for over an hour and wish I could do it more. All the other kids are running around, talking, and often times fighting over the same toy. There was so much joy in the Barber's house tonight and I feel so lucky to have been part of it! I apologize for no pictures. We tried but didn't realize the cameria battery was dead...oh well! Guess we will just have to do it again soon :)

No comments: