Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! As you can see, sweet Kate was the Itsy Bitsy Spider last night and enjoyed every minute of it. She didn't want to put the costume on at first but ended up wearing it 3 different times to 3 different parties this week, without one complaint. Last night, we walked down to our neighbors house for a cookout/pot-luck. Kate and Grant enjoyed walking around their court and we enjoyed watching all the kids!

I made it back safe from California this week and as always, Ryan and Kate were great together while I was gone. She is becoming more of a mommy's girl now that I am gone so much but still handles me being away great. I brought her home a Donald Duck and a Goofy doll, which made her very happy. Luckily I only travel one more week and then I am home until Jan!!! YEAH.

I hope everyone enjoys the pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: