Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kate's 1st snow







A little snow goes a long way with an 18 month old! This morning we joyfully woke up to an inch of snow and Kate realized just how fun a little snow can be! She loved stomping her feet and watching Daddy throw snowballs across the yard! It's just a shame that it wasn't a Saturday or Sunday because she cried as soon as she had to get in the car for school. Maybe some more will come our way!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nanajo said...

Loved the pictures of Kate in the snow. Can't you just see her now on the slopes of Colorado with you strapped in her little skis? Won't be long!!

Nanajo

Whitney said...

I agree Jo! I am sure she will be better than her parents at 4 years old!!! What a fun time to look forward to. I just wish we could have had more time to play in the snow on Tuesday! Maybe some more will come alsong with this freezing cold weather!!

Love, Whitney