Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy 60th Dad!


For those of you enjoying the blog...don't get use to the daily posts :) The weather was pretty cold here this weekend (7 degrees right now) so we did not venture out much, which left a lot of time to play with the blog! I know there will be little time during the week to post so most of it will be left to the weekend. I find it to be a very good escape from fun things like laundry and expense reporting!

We did head our for a little while today and drove to Lexington to enjoy a nice visit with my Dad for his 60th birthday. Ryan, Kate and I drove down and we were able to visit with him for a few hours while he was at the Thoroughbred Club. Kate enjoyed all the fun snacks, watching the horses run on TV, and running in between all the people as they were placing their bets! We missed my brother and his family but still had a good afternoon! Below are some pictures from the day! Happy Birthday DAD!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneymardis/DadS60th

I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: