Monday, November 28, 2011

Silly Ol' Steve

Steve is back and he remains as magical as he was last year. It is amazing how wonderful a silly little elf can make a grown adult feel, much less an extremely anxious 5 year old. Early Friday morning we found Steve nessled in with some of Kate's friends on top of a shelf. He seemed to love the spot as he remained there until Sunday morning...silly Steve. I explained his lack of movement on his affinity for the ladies.























































Sunday morning, we found Steve in another compromising situation, this time in the candy bowl. Overnight he sampled on 7 Hershey kisses and left plenty of evidence. Kate was worried that his tummy ache would prevent him from flying back to the North Pole that night. I love this little man!!! He has brought the Christmas spirit to the Mardis household!

I will try and chronical Steve's adventures and Kate's classic one-liners along the way.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: