Today we enjoyed the annual Fox Harbor Picnic! This is 1 of the 2 great events our neighborhood association puts on each year. I know I have said multiple times how much we love our neighborhood, but now seems like a great time to reitterate how happy we are in Prospect! We pay a whopping $40/year for our association and they put on 2 big events: the picnic (pictures below) and the upcoming Halloween party (pictures to come in ~6 weeks). This afternoon was filled with a lot of bouncy play, a little cornhole, a little creek time, and of course, a lot of great food and a visit from the ice cream truck. Jake had his 1st taste of a popcicle, which he carried around for 20 minutes and had 1 small bite. You can only imagine what an 18 month old looks like after carrying around a popcicle for 20 minutes.
Here are some pictures of the fun. It is hard to believe that summer is coming to an end! We are sad to have closed our pool this past week but look forward to enjoying the beautiful fall time weather in KY!

1 comment:
That looks like a great picnic. I've become so much engrossed to life as a mom that whenever I see a jump house, I think, "wow, this is swanky affair." ha:) I'm only sort of kidding!!! I tried to look at the other video but it didn't work. I'd love to "see" him. Love y'all!!
Post a Comment