She said to me last night, "mommy, if you go on a bike ride with me, it would really warm my heart." How can you say no to that? She and I have planned a week off together to celebrate her 5th birthday. We made a list last night of all the fun things we want to do: take a few walks down the nature trail, check out more books at the library, get her 1st pedicure (that is her birthday present), swim, eat ice cream...the list goes on. I am really looking forward to spending the extra time with my sweet girl!
Here are a few recent pictures of our little performer. The 1st one is from our friend Whitney's dress up birthday party. I immediately sent this picture to my brother and told him he would be barred from the family if he bought her make up before she was 15. The 2nd and 3rd are from a recent show she put on for Ryan and I. She is definitely a little too much like me with the attention to detail!


No comments:
Post a Comment