Saturday, October 16, 2010

Huber's visit #1

One of our favorite things about October is visiting Huber's Farm in Starlight, IN. I am not sure if Huber's is better known for their pumpkin patch, or their country cooking; and when I say country cooking, I mean fried chicken, chicken and dumplings, green beans, and incredible little fried biscuits with apple butter. Yummy! There is also a great play area for the kids.

Cool crisp air, a ride on the back of a tractor to the pumpkin patch, and a delicious meal you only get 1 time a year...ahh...this is the best time of the year! Oh yeah, there is also college football, the NFL, and the MLB playoffs. Can it stay October 12 months a year?

Here are some pictures from the day:

Sloane, Grant, and Kate
















Kate and Grant
















Kate with the perfect pumpkin - this one we may see again on our annual calendar :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you both look beautiful!!!!