Kate and Jake have become quite the "lake kids". As you can see in the pictures below, they are VERY happy there. Kate enjoys all the attention and any water activity she can get her hands on. She tubed for the 1st time and appeared to have a blast. I am sure there will be a lot more tubing next summer.
Kate said one of her funniest lines to-date. While on the boat, she said, "I wish I was a buoy." This was one of those moments that you realize how simple life really is. It also reminded me how much of Ryan's personality she has; simple and happy. My type A gets a lot of stuff done each day but Ryan's laid-back personality keeps life in check.
Jake also enjoys the lake to the fullest. He enjoyed every boat ride, topping each one off with a nap. I think I could learn a lesson or 2 from him about relaxing while on vacation.
During the weekend, we celebrated little baby Nodine's upcoming birth. Jon's family threw a fabulous Derby themed baby shower that we precious. Baby Boy Nodine was spoiled with a lot of new goodies. We can't wait to meet you buddy! Thank you again to the Nodine's for including us in the celebration.
During the weekend, we celebrated little baby Nodine's upcoming birth. Jon's family threw a fabulous Derby themed baby shower that we precious. Baby Boy Nodine was spoiled with a lot of new goodies. We can't wait to meet you buddy! Thank you again to the Nodine's for including us in the celebration.

1 comment:
PRECIOUS!!! you look great, Whitney!!!
Post a Comment