Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twas the night before Disney...

If I could only bottle the excitement inside Kate as she fell asleep tonight anxiously awaiting the moment she gets to meet Mickey Mouse tomorrow. I don't know if she will ever remember this moment, or anything from Disney at 3 1/2, but at least we will get to experience Disney for the 1st time through our child's eyes! I have never been a huge Disney fan but I am now so excited about the trip that I can hardly stand it. Kate made a countdown for the trip and only has one more square to color in tomorrow morning before school.

And I thought Christmas Eve was good...

More details and pictures to come next week! Florida is having record colds right now but at least we will get to escape the 4 inches of snow we got today and the frigid temperatures! I will take 50 degrees any day over this.

Much love!

1 comment:

Jessica Cietek said...

I meant to write in and say Good Luck to the boys. I didn't know that Kate was running! How did she/they do? When do you get back? I can't wait to see Harper's face in a few years when we go to Disney....tee hee hee