We moved...which explains the lack of postings. Last week was one of the most hectic weeks of my life! I traveled Tuesday and Wednesday for work and drove in just in time to close on our old house at 2:00 on Wednesday afternoon. We then closed on our new home at 4:30! In the meantime, Ryan and several of our dear friends Jon Nodine, Kevin Smith, and Jack Sherman helped Ryan load everything we own into the UHaul and several vehicles/trailers. Wednesday night, Ryan, Jon and myself unloaded all the stuff into the new house. We then left at 9:15 a.m. on Thursday for a little R&R in Hot Springs, Arkansas (more on that to come).
We have had a blast here in Hot Springs but are now ready to get back and get everything put in its place. Ryan and I are so thankful that Jo was able to drive up to Louisville and take Kate and the boys back to her place for the weekend. We don't know what we would do without you Jo!!! Thank you so much for allowing us to enjoy a peaceful weekend here in Hot Springs. We owe you big time!
As soon as I get things situated, I will post some more pictures of our house.
1 comment:
Whit!
Congrats congrats congrats on the new place! I really wish I wasn't big and prego, I would love to come up and peel wallpaper...like old times at the place in Lexington. I hope you get settled in soon and enjoy the new adventure!
Post a Comment