Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day



What a weekend! We headed up to Hamilton, IN to hang out at the lake for the weekend with our friends Jon & April! There were about 17 of us there including Jon's parents (Doc and Fritzi), April's parents (Tom and Joyce), Jon's sister Baylee and her friend, Jon's grandparents, The Bushee family, and many other local lake friends! Needless to say, we had a blast. The weather was perfect and the hospitality was even better! A big thank you goes out to the Nodine's for making us feel so welcome. Kate really enjoyed hanging out with the Bushee's kids - Payton (almost 4) and Alex (20 months). The only trouble is that our camera broke on Sunday.

It is time to pack. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so we will hear about our closing date! I will keep you posted and I am sure I will post lots of pictures from the move...if I get another camera for my birthday.

Enjoy the pictures.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: