Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Holidays

It has been several weeks since I have had the chance to get on the blog and that is usually the result of being too busy at work. Luckily, starting Tuesday, I am off for 10 days straight and I plan to spend all of that time playing, sleeping and cleaning! 2008 has been a great year professionally for both of us...it has also just been really busy. Now that I am somewhat adapted to my new role, I am hoping that in 2009 I will have a little more balanced :) This week was also a little rough due to Kate having strept throat. She woke up Wednesday night with a fever and saying her tongue hurt. I looked in her mouth and her tonsils were so swollen they blocked her entire throat. It was pitiful. She and I were home Thursday and Friday. Luckily, the doctor said she would only be down for 24 hours and she was right! She is back in action and feeling great!


As you can see below, we visited Santa several days ago and she was a champ. She sat in his lap for almost 3 or 4 minutes, telling him everything she wanted...a piano, babydoll and sunglasses. Lets hope that doesn't change before Thursday!

We are off to Somerset this morning for our 1st of many Christmas celebrations. We will be spending the day with Ryan's family: Chad, Melissa, Ava, Jo, Sandy, and Opal Ann.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: