Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mr. UPS

Ryan is currently attending a leadership course at UPS, which provides him the opportunity to see various types of jobs at UPS. As you can see from the pictures, this week he gets to ride in the field with one of the delivery guys. In fashion, Ryan got his uniform on Friday and modeled it for Kate and me Friday night after work. Isn't he cute?

I included some pictures from Uncle Chad's birthday party last Sunday at Nana's house! It was great to get Kate and Ava together! The seemed to instantly hit it off so hopefully we can do it again soon :)

Enjoy the pics. Kate and I are headed to Huber's Farm tomorrow for lunch and pumpkin picking. I will attach those pictures when I get the chance this week/next weekend. Ryan, Chad, and their dad (Sandy) are all going to some fancy car show tomorrow so Sunday should be an all around good day!

I hope everyone has a great week!
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneymardis/MrUPS#
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneymardis/UncleChadsBirthday#
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneymardis/AlmostBigEnoughForTricycle#
Posted by Picasa

No comments: