
I hope this posting finds everyone doing well! Things are great here as I am now fully recovered from my girls trip last weekend! Last Thursday, 8 of us took off from various cities and ended up in Miami for 4 days of fun in the sun celebrating the upcoming wedding of our dear friend April! These all-girl weekend trips started almost 9 years ago when many of us visited Key West for the 1st of many trips, often times in celebration of one of our weddings. We have visited Key West several times as well as Virginia Beach, Las Vegas, Nashville, Chicago, and now...Miami! Every year there seems to be a slightly different crew as our lives keep us busy but we all there in thought if not in person. Despite some terrible travel to and from Miami, we had a great time catching up and soaking up the warm sun! It was a wonderful break from the real world but I am so glad to be back with my wonderful family!
Speaking of family...we have had a great Father's Day weekend here in Louisville. Even though today primarily consisted of yard work, we did fit in a picnic and several hours (at least it seemed like it) of bubbles! I will keep you posted on how the rest of our weekend goes and promise to attach some recent pictures of Kate! She is now able to clearly sing her ABC's so hopefully I will catch that on video! My dad is planning on driving up tomorrow for dinner to help round out a great Father's Day weekend!
Take care and hope to see you all soon!
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneymardis/Miami2008
No comments:
Post a Comment