
As if Friday and Saturday were not busy enough, we somehow fit in another jam packed day today! This morning started off with a play date with William and Whitney. I didn't take many pictures but I did catch a great picture of Kate and William's favorite activity...jumping on William's bed! I think they could do this for hours if we let them. There will be another play date next Saturday for the Backyardigins concert and hopefully I will get a picture of precious little Whitney!

After our play date and a nap, Kate and I drove to my mom's for Blair's birthday dinner. All the kids enjoyed the time fishing on the pier and my mom came out on top as the only one to catch a fish today. The best part is that she was using Sawyer's princess fishing pole! I hope you enjoy more pictures from today! The last two from the fishing group are the best...it is what you look like when you are two and have had a weekend like we had this weekend!
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment